After an incredible summer which kicked off our biggest event yet, we took Women in DevOps to the astounding PhotoBox HQ in Farringdon for our first ever panel discussion with Refinery29, Inc. In this very busy and hectic world, we appreciate all attendees for taking the time to join us in Central London last night.
We also thank you for your engaging, inspirational conversation, and the sharing of your ideas and expertise. Your energy and enthusiasm was catching and we were thrilled with our speakers Emily McDonald from Refinery29, Inc., Amanda Colpoys from Moonpig, Simon Martin from Facebook, Laura Herrera from CBRE and Annelies Valk from Vodafone. With special thanks to our hosts PhotoBox for providing us with a night to remember!
- Emily McDonald, International Sales & Partnerships Manager at Refinery29 UK
- Annelies Valk, Global Brand Strategy Manager at Vodafone
- Simon Martin, Manager, Production Engineering at Facebook
- Amanda Colpoys, Head of Agile Coaching at Moonpig
- Laura Herrera, Senior DevOps Engineer at CBRE
Check out our future events on the link provided below: https://www.meetup.com/Woman-in-DevOps/